Panasonic Intercom KX-TS880MX


Size Guides




Important Information For your safety:

To prevent severe injury and loss of life/property, read this section carefully before using the product to ensure proper and safe operation of your product. WARNING Installation≥ To prevent the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose the product to rain or any type of moisture. Unplug this unit from power outlets if item its smoke, an abnormal smell or makes unusual noise. These condition scan cause fire or electric shock. Confirm that smoke has stopped and contact the Panasonic Call Center at 1-800-211-PANA (1-800-211-7262).Operating safeguards≥ Do not disassemble the product.≥ Do not spill liquids (detergents, cleansers, etc.) onto the telephone line cord plug, or allow it to become wet at all. This may cause a fire.

If the telephone line cord plug becomes wet, immediately pull it from the telephone wall jack, and do not use. CAUTION Installation and location≥ Never install telephone wiring during an electrical storm.≥ Never install telephone line jacks in wet locations unless the jack is specifically designed for wet locations.≥ Never touch uninsulated telephone wires or terminals unless the telephone line has been disconnected at the network interface.≥ Use caution when installing or modifying telephone lines.≥ This product is unable to make calls when the call restriction feature is turnedon (only phone numbers stored in the unit as emergency numbers can becalled.) For assistance, please visit Battery≥ We recommend using the batteries noted on page 8.≥ Do not mix old and new batteries.

Important safety instructions When using your product, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:1. Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.2. Avoid using a telephone (other than accord less type) during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk off electric shock from lightning.3. Do not use the telephone to report agas leak in the vicinity of the leak.4. Use only the batteries indicated in this manual. Do not dispose of batteries in afire. They may explode. Check with local codes for possible special disposal instructions.